quoted from BWN lab
CRN: Cognitive Radio Network
1. It knows the current degree of needs and future likelihood of needs of its users.
2. Learns and recognizes usage patterns from users.
Cognitive Radio Capability
1. Primary system (including licensed band and unlicensed band)
2. Cognitive radio system
The Definition of Trust
1. Trust of a party X to a party Y for a specific services S is the measurable belief of X in that Y behaves dependably for a specified period.
2. Trust can be seen as a directional relationship between trustor and trustee.
1. Access trust
2. Data trust
3. Operations trust
4. Communication trust
Some properties of Trust
3. Dynamic Changing
CRN will consist of multiple service providers, access network operators, and different kinds of terminals.